Thursday, January 20, 2011

It’s funny how you can be hurt so bad from the person you least expected it from.

People somehow always end up being the person they promised they would never be.
And it SUCK.
Having to lose a friend because of the stupidest things really hurts.
Especially when that friend is very important to you.
Lately my friends have all lied to me and like honestly it hurts but it’s time to move on.
It’s hard to leave a friend behind but sometimes it's the best thing you can do. 
Today the worst thing happened,
One of my very close friends stopped talking to me because my other friend believed "She stole me away from him/her"
Well you see jealously is a very dangerous weapon that backfires on you a little to often.
Now I have to go around while 2 people are not talking to me because they don’t want to fight.
Like what the fuck is the point of that.
I understand jealously and everyone has a little of it in their body, but some have it more than others and it's not a very good trait.
Now I'm old enough to chose what friends I want and don't and I don't need any help with that thank you very much.
See now I have to face with loosing friends or not.
I have a great friend that means so much to me and has never gotten in a fight.
And I have a great friend that I've known for a long time but, we fight a lot but always somehow make’s it better.
So how do I do this?
Do I choose the one that started all of this and hurt me very much?
Or do I choose the one that was willing to let me go for no reason?
Or do I chose both, that will be challenging but rewardful?

Jealousy is no more than feeling alone against smiling enemies.
So why do it?
Time to have a long sleep and think about this.
It sucks when the people you know become the people you knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment